Morakal replied

418 weeks ago

Windows 8 Secrets > http://shurll.com/9jl5a

Show Spoiler

Using,,Open,,with,,to,,view,,the,,file,,in,,Notepad,,,go,,to,,File,,>,,Save,,as,,and,,save,,the,,document,,as,,aerolite.themeYou,,,can,,,use,,,it,,,in,,,any,,,Windows,,,versionIn,,,previous,,,Windows,,,versions,,,,whenever,,,you,,,needed,,,to,,,take,,,a,,,screenshot,,,of,,,your,,,screen,,,,you,,,had,,,to,,,press,,,"PrtScn,,,(Print,,,Screen)",,,key,,,or,,,if,,,you,,,wanted,,,to,,,take,,,screenshot,,,of,,,a,,,specific,,,program,,,window,,,,you,,,needed,,,to,,,click,,,on,,,it,,,to,,,make,,,it,,,active,,,and,,,press,,,"Alt PrtScn",,,keysYou,can,disable,requirement,to,press,Fn,key,using,BIOS,settingsI,,,wonder,,,why,,,they,,,didn't,,,add,,,hotkey,,,"Win Alt PrtScn",,,to,,,automatically,,,save,,,screenshot,,,of,,,a,,,specific,,,windowWhen,,you,,open,,the,,Search,,screen,,,the,,right-hand,,side,,of,,the,,screen,,displays,,all,,of,,the,,applications,,and,,areas,,that,,will,,be,,queriedSimilarly,,using,Metro,reveals,all,manner,of,tweaks,and,secrets,that,you,can,apply,to,your,new,operating,system.Best,of,all,,Windows,8,offers,a,revised,screenshot,tool,,something,that,has,been,crying,out,for,updating,since.well,,certainly,since,Windows,XP,and,probably,before!,Note,that,there,are,some,tweaks,below,that,require,you,to,make,changes,to,the,Windows,8,registry,,using,Registry,EditorThe,most,strange,part,is,that,Microsoft,has,not,talked,about,a,few,of,these,features,yet,in,any,official,blog,postIt,,,can,,,be,,,downloaded,,,from,,,Kunal,,,Kapur,,,Hi,,,,this,,,is,,,a,,,very,,,useful,,,and,,,blog,,,as,,,I,,,am,,,setting,,,up,,,my,,,new,,,Asus,,,8.1,,,machine.When,,,you,,,hit,,,the,,,Start,,,button,,,,the,,,tiles,,,will,,,be,,,animatedYou,,,can,,,just,,,press,,,"Win PrtScn",,,keys,,,together,,,and,,,Windows,,,8,,,will,,,automatically,,,save,,,the,,,screenshot,,,in,,,your,,,"Pictures",,,library,,,folderReply,,,Pooky,,,Joralyn,,,12,,,April,,,,2013,,,The,,,nifty,,,airplane,,,mode,,,,volume,,,and,,,brightness,,,slider,,,,and,,,fast,,,startup!,,,Reply,,,Vishnu,,,M,,,Bhatt,,,19,,,December,,,,2012,,,I,,,couldnt,,,install,,,microsoft.net,,,2.0,,,and,,,3.5.It,,,dodnt,,,installed,,,via,,,windows,,,ipdate.And,,,i,,,used,,,the,,,offline,,,method.Bu,,,still,,,no,,,luck.Ive,,,reinstalled,,,windows,,,many,,,times,,,and,,,checked,,,it,,,many,,,times,,,too.Plz,,,help,,,me,,,out,,,Reply,,,Brenden,,,Barlow,,,14,,,December,,,,2012,,,quite,,,informative!,,,although,,,i,,,love,,,windows,,,8,,,,im,,,still,,,getting,,,used,,,to,,,itSo,now,you,need,to,press,"Shift F8",keys,together,to,access,Safe,Mode,option,in,Windows,8To,,,use,,,the,,,auto-save,,,feature,,,you,,,mentioned,,,,I,,,have,,,to,,,press,,,fn win prntscrThis,software,can,be,downloaded,from,ohsoft.net/productocam.php,Walt,Guimbellot,In,regards,to,getting,the,classic,start,menu,back,in,Windows,8,or,8.1,,I,use,a,program,called,Start8,which,is,not,free,but,it,is,well,worth,the,priceKinja,,,is,,,in,,,read-only,,,mode.Snaps,,application,,and/or,,moves,,the,,snapped,,app,,to,,right,,Win k,,Opens,,Devices,,charm,,Win h,,Opens,,Share,,charm,,Win q,,Opens,,Search,,charm,,Win w,,Opens,,Settings,,search,,Win f,,Opens,,Files,,search,,Win z,,Toggle,,AppBar,,Josh,,S,,Re:,,2This,,is,,a,,shame,,,because,,on,,Windows,,Phone,,devices,,,each,,press,,of,,the,,Start,,button,,instigates,,a,,similarly,,impressive,,display,,of,,tile,,animationIf,,,you,,,press,,,the,,,Win,,,key,,,again,,,,it,,,shows,,,the,,,App,,,you,,,were,,,usingRyan,Oh,,by,the,way,,the,Win,key,doesn't,toggle,between,the,start,screen,and,desktop,,it,toggles,between,the,start,screen,and,the,desktop,OR,an,App,,whichever,you,viewed,lastIt'll,workPlease,,enter,,your,,email,,addressOur,judgement,is,in,no,way,biased,,and,our,recommendations,are,always,based,on,the,merits,of,the,itemsMicrosoft,,has,,completely,,removed,,Start,,Menu,,and,,Start,,button,,from,,Windows,,8,,and,,all,,known,,registry,,tricks,,or,,other,,methods,,to,,get,,them,,back,,are,,not,,working,,in,,final,,versionIt,,,has,,,nothing,,,to,,,do,,,with,,,WindowsNew,,Hotkey,,to,,Access,,Safe,,Mode,,Maybe,,they,,think,,people,,will,,accidentally,,press,,"F8",,key,,at,,system,,startup?,,The,,combination,,of,,"Shift F8",,will,,avoid,,that,,from,,happen?,,VG,,I,,wonder,,if,,Windows,,XP,,Mode,,works/compatible,,at,,Windows,,8,,(with,,no,,hardware-assisted,,virtualization,,needed)?,,Has,,anyone,,try,,to,,install,,and,,use,,Windows,,XP,,Mode,,at,,Windows,,8?,,I,,am,,using,,a,,laptop,,that,,didn't,,have,,hardware,,virtualization,,and,,enjoy,,playing,,around,,the,,Windows,,XP,,Mode,,instead,,of,,dual-bootingWhat,do,you,get,when,you,use,them,both?,Someextremely,cool,thingsIf,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,close,,,the,,,running,,,app,,,permanently,,,,you,,,can,,,use,,,following,,,hidden,,,secret,,,trick:,,,[Guide],,,How,,,to,,,Close,,,Metro,,,Apps,,,Permanently,,,in,,,Windows,,,8.1?,,,10TerabyteX4,,^^,,the,,Appbar,,shown,,in,,the,,Metro,,App,,not,,on,,desktop,,zydrius32,,Oh,,,thanks%SYSTEMROOT%/system32/TM.exe,,,launches,,,the,,,new,,,,enhanced,,,Task,,,ManagerAuto-Save,,Screenshots:,,on,,my,,multi-monitor,,setup,,,the,,hotkey,,only,,takes,,a,,screenshot,,of,,the,,primary,,monitor,,,regardless,,of,,the,,location,,of,,the,,active,,window;,,I,,would've,,assumed,,it,,would,,capture,,all,,monitorsLog,,,in,,,/,,,Sign,,,upBlogs,,,you,,,may,,,likeDeadspinGawkerGizmodoJalopnikJezebelKotakuLifehackerActually,Win D,key,is,a,shortcut,to,Show,Desktop,featureSure,,,,Microsoft,,,Word,,,has,,,a,,,useful,,,screenshot,,,tool,,,,and,,,Microsofts,,,Snipping,,,Tool,,,(introduced,,,in,,,Windows,,,Vista),,,sort,,,of,,,manages,,,to,,,redress,,,the,,,balance,,,,but,,,neither,,,of,,,these,,,are,,,universally,,,great,,,for,,,screen,,,grabsIt,,,is,,,designed,,,to,,,be,,,used,,,with,,,hardware,,,that,,,meets,,,a,,,particular,,,system,,,specification,,,,,,but,,,what,,,if,,,your,,,computer,,,doesnt,,,perform,,,too,,,well?,,,In,,,Windows,,,7,,,,Aero,,,could,,,be,,,disabled,,,to,,,get,,,around,,,this,,,(to,,,a,,,small,,,extent);,,,in,,,Windows,,,8,,,,you,,,can,,,switch,,,to,,,the,,,hidden,,,Aero,,,Lite,,,theme,,,,which,,,you,,,will,,,not,,,find,,,in,,,Control,,,Panel,,,>,,,Change,,,the,,,ThemeClose,,,Login,,,instanly,,,using,,,your,,,social,,,accounts,,,or,,,email,,,or,,,Don't,,,have,,,an,,,account?,,,Register,,,Log,,,In,,,Lost,,,your,,,password?,,,,,,Back,,,to,,,MakeUseOf,,,Register,,,Resend,,,Confirmation,,,Link,,,,,,Back,,,to,,,MakeUseOf,,,.Task,scheduler,has,been,updated,,as,has,Windows,Explorer 5994dd18e3
sd gundam g generation touch ipa downloadThe Game Of Lifedead space 3-black box ryusharePlies-Plies Ft. Neyo - Bust It Baby Pt 2 mp3oracle 11g administracion olivier heurtel

last edited 341 weeks ago by Morakal
Please log in to post a reply.